base stystem in dating Pets pals dating agency

Just in time for Love Your Pet Day on the 20th Feb, our new survey of 600 Canadians has revealed that nearly two-thirds of singles (60%) think owning a pet can make someone more attractive¹ – and that owning a dog makes you the most attractive of all.

Not only that, the way someone treats their pets might just indicate how caring they will be as a partner... It might be time to get a dog: our latest user survey has revealed that Canadian singles think that dog owners are extra attractive.

You always have the choice to experience our sites without personalized advertising based on your web browsing activity by visiting the DAA’s Consumer Choice page, the NAI's website, and/or the EU online choices page, from each of your browsers or devices.

To avoid personalized advertising based on your mobile app activity, you can install the DAA’s App Choices app here.

) Even if the pet isn’t invited to the first date, those who start a romance with an animal lover should know that that they’ll have to share at least some of their paramour’s affections.

This is especially true if a pet is poorly - 68% of Canadian pet owners would cancel a date to spend time with their sick animal.

Rather than wait to hear over dinner that your date is allergic to cat fur and doesn't really like dogs, smart singles are doing their research they say yes to a first date. With sheltered space for dogs to run free, it’s a prime opportunity for both pet and owner to get out and meet the neighbors. John and Cindy of Forth Worth, Texas, recently got engaged at their local dog park, playfully named “Fort Woof.” Fort Woof unwittingly played a role in their engagement.

Singles looking for a local dog park can find a host of sites online. John bought a commemorative brick from park organizers and had his proposal engraved upon it.Elite Singles’ psychologist Salama Marine says that singles might think this way because it’s ‘’extremely hard for a selfish person to raise a pet properly.’’ Raising animals - particularly active animals like dogs - ‘’requires a lot of commitment and dedication,’’ so singles with pets are often ‘’perceived to be kind, friendly…and ready to commit to a long term relationship.’’ If you're a journalist or blogger seeking more information about a press release or about Elite Singles research then please be in touch.In fact, 68% think it would be ‘’a distraction’’ if someone was to bring a pet along on a first date.(That said, the other 32% would find it ‘’charming’’ so it does perhaps depend on who you are dating!Furthermore, one in three dog lovers (32%) would end a relationship if their dog did not like the new beau – while only 22% of cat people would call time on a romance if their cat wasn't happy.