Updating change sets for svnstatussubscriber online dating site for potheads

After this install Subclipse from using subclipse update site. I had the same problem, after creating some new classes.Don't forget to restart eclipse / STS whenever asked to do so. I've fixed it after synchronizing with repository of the parent package. id=598 Issue #|598 Summary|Internal error during: "Updating Change Sets for SVNSt |atus Subscriber" Component|subclipse Version|1.1.x Platform|All OS/Version|All URL| Status|NEW Status whiteboard| Keywords| Resolution| Issue type|DEFECT Priority|P3 Subcomponent|core Assigned to|[email protected] Reported by|jkohen ------- Additional comments from [hidden email] Tue Jan 9 -0800 2007 ------- I just started receiving this error when I try to synchronize a given project in my workspace.

updating change sets for svnstatussubscriber-72

My observation is that commonly the SVN commit fails, when there is a collision in XML files. I had to delete (move the res folder to a temporary folder outside project) the entire folder, commit, restore the folder and commit again.I have not tried, but I think automatic build for Eclipse should be disabled before taking update.It's a huge annoyance to have to rebuild SVN each time. Also I'm connected via FUSE/SSHfs to the project on a VM.Okay, so this is still not 100% certain, but it would appear that what's happened is that the date goes out of sync on the VM on occassion.It happens a few times when trying to update or commit, and eventually hoses my local copy of SVN, and I'm forced to rebuild it.

Has anyone every encountered either of these or have any thoughts on fixing?Worker.run(Worker.java:58) eclipse.build Id=M20060629-1905 java.version=1.4.2_03 java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.Boot Loader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86, WS=gtk, NL=en_US Command-line arguments: -data /home/tbecker/workspaces/trunk -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86 NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information of Motricity.In case this matter, the changeset involved over 5000 files (XMLBeans generates quite a few files).I'm using Eclipse 3.2.1 with Subclipse 1.1.9 on Linux and Subversion 1.4.2. The command line client can properly execute a "status -u." After selectively committing everything from the command-line, I can now synchronize on this project once again.I've seen this error a few times a week since I've been using Subclipse. An internal error occurred during: "Updating Change Sets for SVNStatus Subscriber". Assertion Failed Exception: assertion failed: Malformed tree. Delta Data Children(Delta Data Tree.java:534) at org.internal.watson.